As a leading distributor for 35 years, Petro-Valve has a reputation for providing specialty valves ASAP. We’re always growing our ready-to-ship inventory of long-lead-time, hard-to-find valves. From hydrofluoric acid (HF) valves to cryogenic service—check out our featured products below.
Can’t find what you need? Contact us using the form at the bottom.
HF ACID VALVES
Made in the USA, using carbon steel and Monel alloys, these mission-critical valves are designed for alkylation service found in refining.
Available in multi-turn and quarter-turn configurations, these valves typically carry a 12-to-14-week factory lead time for average sizes, and longer lead times for larger sizes—but at Petro-Valve, we have them stocked and ready to go ASAP.
- Pacific and Xomox available in a variety of types, including gate, globe, check and plug.
- Sizes range from 1/2” to 14” in the following pressure classes: 150#, 300#, 600#, 800#.
- Made from carbon steel and Monel alloys.
- Suitable for severe service applications, alkylation service and other industrial processes.
- Listed by UOP & ConocoPhillips.
PACIFIC PRESSURE SEAL VALVE
Made in the USA from WCB and alloy steels such as WC6, WC9 and C12A, these mission-critical valves are designed for high-pressure and high-temperature applications like power generation and petrochemical. Available in in gate, globe and check configurations, these valves typically carry a 14-to-20-week factory lead time—but at Petro-Valve, we have them all stocked and ready to go ASAP.
- Available in a variety of types, including gate, globe and check configurations.
- Sizes range from 2” to 24” and pressure classes from 900# to 2500#.
- Made from High alloy carbon steels.
- Suitable for severe service applications including thermal and cogeneration power plants, nuclear power plants, chemical, petrochemical, refining and other industrial processes.
Velan ABV is specialized in the design and manufacturing of special valves for oil and gas, LNG and offshore applications. Velan ABV’s core business is all the critical applications for high pressure, high and low temperature, corrosive and abrasive service. Our products are available in a variety of standard and exotic materials. Velan ABV has licenses to monogram its products according to API 6D.
- Available in slab gate and expanding gate valve types.
- All valves are fire-safe design and certified per API 6FA, API 607, ISO 10497 & BS6755-2 standards.
- Velan ABV Quality management system is certified according to ISO 9001:2008 and 97/23/EC (module H1) of PED qualification for the CE mark of the valves for the European market.
- Suitable for all type of fluids and aggressive environments including corrosive, sour (H2S) and abrasive service.
- Materials in accordance with NACE MR 01-75.