CONTROL VALVE PRODUCTS
The portfolio of CRANE brand valves today is focused on delivering value. With a complete range of bronze, cast iron, cast steel, resilient-seated butterfly valves and ball valves, Crane has a valve for your needs.
With CRANE's long history and acceptance in industry, there is a large installed base of CRANE valves around the world.
A Leading Master Distributor
As a leading distributor of CRANE valves and actuators, let our decades of experience help you locate the exact products you need—from receiving a timely quote to immediate shipping.
Select Any CRANE Product Type to Learn More
CRANE® ball valves come in bronze, carbon and stainless steel, in pressure ratings to 2000 psig.
These rugged valves can come with threaded, soldered or socket weld ends and 1-piece, 2-piece and 3-piece body configurations.
Crane® FKX 9000
Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
The Crane®FKX 9000 Triple Offset Valves valve design is recommended for industrial applications where large bore valves handle hot steam or isolate parts of their plants and have high/low temperatures that prevent the use of rubber lining elements.
Compared to ball valves, the Crane® FKX 9000 Triple Offset Valves is an affordable solution that requires less structural support to ensure bubble tight shut-off. The result is a virtual zero leak rate even in high-pressure, high-temperature applications. Due to their quarter-turn movement for opening and closing, the valves are easy to automate and they can fulfill a quick closing time, which is often required in safety applications.
Materials of Construction
- Standard: A216 WCB, A351 gr. CF8M
- Special (upon request): Duplex, Superduplex, LCC/LCB, WC6, CF3M, Monel®, Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Alloy 20
- 3” up to 24”, in a single piece cast body
- ASME Class 150#
- Class 300#
- -140°F up to 1022°F; -60°C up to 550°C
- Up to 1200°F (649°C) possible with stem extension
- Lug, API 609 table 3
- Double Flanged, Short Pattern, API 609 table 3
- Double Flanged, Long Pattern, API 609 table 3
- Low emissions stem packing option for
- Monitoring & flushing ports for cleaning stuffing box area by purging contaminants
- Pressure tight bearing protector
- Graphite-free, full metal seal ring
- ASME B16.34 valve design standard
- Zero leakage as per API 598 & API 6D
- API 607, 6th edition: Fire Tested
- EPA Method 21 (Fugitive Emissions Compliance)
- ISO 15848, Class AH (Fugitive Emissions Compliance)
- Quality certification as per ISO 9001
In almost every piping system, there is a need for backflow prevention. Most piping systems utilize pumps or compressors to generate needed pressure for movement of line fluids or gases. When rotating equipment stops, flow reversal or backflow occurs. Check valves are used to stop backflow and protect rotating equipment or other mechanical devices from the sudden backflow surges that may occur. To satisfy your needs, specify Check Valves from CRANE Energy Flow Solutions® — the worldwide leader of valves manufactured for the prevention of backflow.
Full Body Swing Check
Widely used to prevent back flow, simple construction, proven performance
Steam Stop Check
Stop Check valves are a combination of globe and non-return valves specially suited for the top of boilers.
Tilting Disc Check
Tilting disc check valves improved on the swing check by making the disc more responsive
Forged Steel Check Valves
CRANE Forged Steel Class 800 and Class 1500 check valves are tested and ideal for general industrial, oil and gas, power, and commercial applications
Bronze, cast iron, cast steel and stainless steel gate valves.
Bronze Gate Valves
CRANE Energy Flow Solutions® offers bronze, multi-turn valves under its CRANE®, Jenkins® and Stockham® brands, with a variety of options and design features.
Cast Iron Gate Valves
CRANE Energy Flow Solutions® offers cast iron, multi-turn valves under its CRANE®, Jenkins®, Krombach® and Stockham® brands, with a variety of options and design features.
Cast Steel Gate Valves
CRANE Energy Flow Solutions® offers cast steel, multi-turn valves under its CRANE®, Krombach®, Pacific®, Stockham® and Triangle® brands, with a variety of options and design features.
Forged Steel Gate Valves
CRANE Forged Steel Class 800 and Class 1500 gate valves are tested and ideal for general industrial, oil and gas, power, and commercial applications.
Globe and Angle Valves
Bronze, cast iron, cast steel and stainless steel globe and angle valves.
Bronze Globe and Angle Valves
- Bronze globe and angle valves from CRANE®, Jenkins® and Stockham®.
Cast Iron Globe and Angle Valves
- Cast iron globe and angle valves from CRANE®, Jenkins®, Krombach®, and Stockham®.
Cast Steel Globe and Angle Valves
- Cast steel globe and angle valves from CRANE®, Krombach®, Pacific®, Stockham® and Triangle®.
Forged Steel Globe Valves
- CRANE Forged Steel Class 800 and Class 1500 globe valves are tested and ideal for general industrial, oil and gas, power, and commercial applications.
Lined Check Valves
Lined valves and accessories use fluorocarbons such as PFA, PVDF, PTFE, PFA-AS (antistatic), and UHMWPE upon customer request.
The melt process allows the liner to be locked into dovetails, locking grooves, and locking holes in the casting. Consequently, the potential for liner collapse and blow out is minimized.
Additionally, PFA and FEP liners are inherently less porous than PTFE.
Lined Check Valves
- Lined swing check, ball check, piston check, horizontal poppet check and vertical poppet check valves.
Sleeved Plug Valves
Sleeved plug valves are non-lubricated quarter-turn valves that achieve sealing through the use of a compressible sleeve as a sealing member. In many applications they operate virtually maintenance free for decades.
Our valves are used for on/off and throttling service in demanding process applications with media temperatures ranging from -20°F to 600°F. Standard sizes from 1/2" to 24", ANSI classes 150,300 & 600. Body & plug materials range from ductile iron and stainless steel to the most exotic alloys.