DUO-CHEK VALVE DISTRIBUTOR
Duo-Chek® valves have long been the standard for low-pressure drop flow reversal protection. These valves are made from cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, and a broad variety of exotic materials.
Duo-Chek® offers retainerless designs to API 594 end-to-end dimensions in steel bodied wafer and lug style with a wide variety of trim materials including both metal and resilient seats. Valves come in sizes up to 88" and pressure ratings up to class 4500.
Worldwide Valve Supplier
As a leading distributor of Duo-Chek® valves, let our decades of experience help you locate the exact products you need—from receiving a timely quote to immediate shipping.
We Distribute These Duo-Chek® Products & More!
Duo-Chek® High Performance Non-Slam Check Valves
Duo-Chek® high performance non-slam check valves are the original Mission Manufacturing Company wafer check valves introduced to the market in the late 50's. The valve is available in the sizes, pressure classes and configurations required to meet the most demanding of applications. Our product range includes, but is not limited to:
• Sizes: 2" to 88"
• ASME Pressure Class 125 through 2500
• API 6A and 6D pressure classes
• DIN, JIS, BS, AS, and ISO standards are also available
• Wafer, lug, double flanged and extended body styles
• Configurations available in retainered and retainerless style
• Body Materials: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steels, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex
• Resilient Seat Materials: EPDM, Buna-N, Neoprene, and Viton-B®
• Integral and overlaid metal seats also available
• End Connections: Raised Face, Plain Face, Ring Joint, Weld-End, Hub-End